Thursday, April 23, 2015

Ayaan's Journal - Entry 1

[As dictated or partly written by Ayaan himself]

My Name is Ayaan Ahmed Wajid.

I am 5 years old.

I have one brother.

His name is Ali Ahmed Wajid. He is 2 years old.

I love airplanes.

I love making airplanes with play dough.

I like to eat ice cream and pizza.

I have short hair

I love chocolate sandwich.

I have a Mickey Mouse backpack.

I love to visit my Dadi Amma.

My favorite super hero is Spiderman

And I know everything.

I love army planes.

It has wheels that go up and down and I fly it.

Do you know I love my mama and baba? Yes.

Ali is not feeling well.

First the UPS was gone then it came back.

When the UPS was gone the laptop was not working. The

electricity was gone then the laptop and internet was gone. Then

still it is not working. But this is working.

I love orange Miranda and I love Ali and Ali hugs me.

Now sleep now. Go.

Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment